Save the Highett Grassy Woodland
Please help to save this precious public land for recreation and the environment!
Amazingly, the Highett Grassy Woodland has survived in Melbourne despite 150 years of grazing, market gardens, tree felling, and building in the surrounding area.
TAKE ACTION NOW before the site is covered with high-density housing!
- Highett Grassy Woodlands Plan Revealed
- Behind The Cyclone Wire
- CSIRO accused of ‘Hiding’ Report
- Green Group wants Third of Site Saved
- Letter from ‘Places Victoria’
- CSIRO Denies Sale in Highett
- Age Journalist Reports Sale
- Save our Open Space, by gums
- FOI Documents Released
- Andrew Robb AO MP – Tables HGW Petition
- Rare Highett Opportunity
Please Register Your SupportPlease Register your Support so we can contact you with News Alerts. YOUR Support will help to SAVE Open Space for Everyone: