Save the Highett Grassy Woodland
Please help to save this precious public land for recreation and the environment!
Amazingly, the Highett Grassy Woodland has survived in Melbourne despite 150 years of grazing, market gardens, tree felling, and building in the surrounding area.
We ALL need Open Space...!
- Bayside Council Protects Parkland at CSIRO Site
- A Letter to Supporters of the HGW
- Andrew Robb working hard to Save HGW
- Coalition Pledge to Retain HGW
- Highett Grassy Woodlands Plan Revealed
- Behind The Cyclone Wire
- CSIRO accused of ‘Hiding’ Report
- Green Group wants Third of Site Saved
- Letter from ‘Places Victoria’
- CSIRO Denies Sale in Highett
- Age Journalist Reports Sale
Please Register Your SupportPlease Register your Support so we can contact you with News Alerts. YOUR Support will help to SAVE Open Space for Everyone:
Archive for April, 2012
Posted on April 24, 2012 | 1 CommentA Letter from ‘Places Victoria’ to Friends of HGW, regarding the CSIRO Site in Highett “Places Victoria (PV) is currently in negotiations with CSIRO for future acquisition but as yet...
Posted on April 3, 2012 | No CommentsBayside Leader by Jon Andrews HIGHETT’S CSIRO site has not been sold, despite reports it has. CSIRO property resources manager Ross Stevens said an assertion in The Age that the...