Save the Highett Grassy Woodland
Please help to save this precious public land for recreation and the environment!
Amazingly, the Highett Grassy Woodland has survived in Melbourne despite 150 years of grazing, market gardens, tree felling, and building in the surrounding area.
We ALL need Open Space...!
- Bayside Council Protects Parkland at CSIRO Site
- A Letter to Supporters of the HGW
- Andrew Robb working hard to Save HGW
- Coalition Pledge to Retain HGW
- Highett Grassy Woodlands Plan Revealed
- Behind The Cyclone Wire
- CSIRO accused of ‘Hiding’ Report
- Green Group wants Third of Site Saved
- Letter from ‘Places Victoria’
- CSIRO Denies Sale in Highett
- Age Journalist Reports Sale
Please Register Your SupportPlease Register your Support so we can contact you with News Alerts. YOUR Support will help to SAVE Open Space for Everyone:
Archive for August, 2011
Posted on August 26, 2011 | No CommentsCSIRO site in Highett The discussions regarding the future of the CSIRO site were held in Canberra last week between the Special Minister of State for the Public Service and...
Posted on August 4, 2011 | No CommentsWe deeply appreciate the support of the National Trust of Australia (Vic). You can visit the Highett Grassy Woodland campaign-page via this link: National Trust of Australia(Vic) – Highett Grassy...