Save the Highett Grassy Woodland
Please help to save this precious public land for recreation and the environment!
Amazingly, the Highett Grassy Woodland has survived in Melbourne despite 150 years of grazing, market gardens, tree felling, and building in the surrounding area.
We ALL need Open Space...!
- Bayside Council Protects Parkland at CSIRO Site
- A Letter to Supporters of the HGW
- Andrew Robb working hard to Save HGW
- Coalition Pledge to Retain HGW
- Highett Grassy Woodlands Plan Revealed
- Behind The Cyclone Wire
- CSIRO accused of ‘Hiding’ Report
- Green Group wants Third of Site Saved
- Letter from ‘Places Victoria’
- CSIRO Denies Sale in Highett
- Age Journalist Reports Sale
Please Register Your SupportPlease Register your Support so we can contact you with News Alerts. YOUR Support will help to SAVE Open Space for Everyone:
Archive for July, 2011
Posted on July 14, 2011 | 2 CommentsSource: Bayside Leader 12th July 2011 (Page 11) THE battle to save a section of Highett woodland is gathering pace with federal support for public input into the future of...
Posted on July 5, 2011 | No CommentsThank you to Councillor Rosemary West OAM for presenting a Motion in Support of the Highett Grassy Woodland area of the CSIRO site. Thank you also to the Kingston Council...
Posted on July 1, 2011 | No CommentsThank you to Sue Pennicuik MLC for presenting her support for the protection of the Highett Grassy Woodland area (4 hectares) of the CSIRO site, in her Adjournment speech (29th...